Wednesday, December 1

S H O O Z

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought these shoes off my friend Celine at ANNIIEEMAL  and they were also seen on LoveMore. The real ones can be seen on Christeric.

These Maison Martin Margiella inspired platforms are too small for me! It's pretty devastating, I love these shoes. The box says size 39, but they fit more like a 37 (Australian small size 8 or size 7.5) They've never been worn and still come in the box.

Will sell for AUD $80 + free postage within Aus (international postage will have to be calculated)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not having much luck with shoes lately...these are too small too! I love love love these. I've only tried them on once and they come in all the original packaging. They're a size 7.5 and fit true to size (I thought my foot was smaller than it really is) I bought them for US$175 + $45 for shipping from Solestruck.

Will sell for AUD $150 + free postage within Australia (international postage will have to be calculated)


If you're interested in either of these, please comment leaving your email and I'll send you an invoice via PayPal.